Shopping and Merchandise information for Shocklines.com.
Shocklines.com is proud to offer a wide selection of products to fans and collectors. We strive to continuously add hot new items to our store and sincerely want you to enjoy your shopping experience!
You may click on any of the featured items in the online store from their image or title. We've also included some handy buttons on the left hand side of the screen to assist you in your shopping. If you would like to view a complete listing of all the items currently in our store, just click on the Index button. To search for a specific item use our Search the Store feature. Once you've found an item that you wish to purchase, click on it to view full details and shipping duration. We encourage you to read the item description for each item prior to ordering to be familiar with the shipping duration and any shipping charges that may apply.
Once you have ordered your item(s) through the online store, you will receive an email from us to confirm your order. Should you have any questions regarding your order, please contact customer service and be sure to include the following information in your email:
Advance Order Items
- The order number you received
- The item that was ordered
- Your name and shipping address
- Was this order placed on our web site or was this order placed through one of our magazines (and if so, which one)?
Advance Order items are items that are not yet available in stores, as they have not yet been released. Shocklines.com is proud to offer our customers the opportunity to reserve these hot items by ordering them now! Reserving advanced order items is the best way to ensure that you obtain this hot merchandise, even if it sells out in stores! There are a few things that you will want to keep in mind when ordering advance order items from the store:
Guaranteed Good Reads
- As the product has not yet been released, advance order merchandise will most generally carry an extended ship date. Be sure to read the item description page to determine the expected ship date for the item.
- Remember that expected ship dates are subject to change, but will only change if the manufacturer should delay release of the merchandise.
- In most cases, advanced order items will need to be ordered by a certain deadline in order to ensure that we can reserve the product.
- Your credit card will not be billed until the item is prepared to ship to you. If you chose the "Bill by Paypal or check or money order" option during checkout, you will not be invoiced until the items are ready to ship. No items will ship until payment is received in full.
- Can you cancel an advance order? Of course you can. If at any time you'd like to cancel an advance order, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information about which advance order items you'd like to cancel. However, please note -- to avoid people constantly placing orders for advance orders only to cancel them later, Shocklines.com will reserve the right to refuse advance orders from customers who have demonstrated a history of placing advance orders and then canceling them. Because canceled advance orders often result in loss of money for the store (we can't always cancel advance orders we've placed with the publishers) we need to safeguard against customers who advance order everything, only to cancel most of it later.
Looking to try something new at no risk? Look no further. Here at Shocklines.com, we offer Guaranteed Good Reads where we offer a money-back guarantee on certain books at certain times that you'll enjoy the fiction.
Several times a week, we'll change our Guaranteed Good Reads picks. If you purchase one of the items while it is listed as a Guaranteed Good Read, you'll have 30 days after you receive the item to read it and then return it for a full refund if you don't enjoy the writing. Please note:
- Should you decide to return the item, you will need to pay for shipping the item back to us. Also, we will refund you the price you paid for the item, but not any additional shipping charge.
- If you decide to return the item, please still follow the procedures listed below for returning merchandise, so we can be aware that your item is coming back to us and we can prepare your refund.
- Placing an item that is listed as a "Guaranteed Good Read" in your shopping cart is not enough to ensure the refund policy. You must check out and complete your order while that item is marked as such. Therefore, if you place an item in your cart that is marked as a Guaranteed Good Read, but you leave it in your cart and don't check out until four days later, if that item is no longer listed as a Guaranteed Good Read, it will not be eligible for the refund policy.
- At this time, we can only send shipments within the United States.
- Most of our items are shipped via the United States Postal Service. They are shipped "Ground." We will often upgrade larger shipments to Priority Mail.
- Shipping and handling is included in merchandise prices, unless otherwise stated.
We realize that sometimes mistakes happen! For this reason, we will allow you to return items that you have purchased, if the manufacturer, the shipper, or Shocklines.com has made an error on your order. Please be sure to review the instructions below to ensure that your return is handled promptly.
Conditions: Items ordered through the Shocklines.com online store may be returned due to:
Instructions: Please follow the steps below when returning an item that you have ordered:
- Manufacturer defect
- Shipping damage
- Incorrect shipment (receipt of item other than that which was ordered)
- You have found a "Guaranteed Good Read" not to your liking within 30 days of receiving the item.
Shopping and Merchandise Frequently Asked Questions
- Request Authorization for the Return: Email email@example.com within 30 days of the date you receive the item to request a Return Authorization number for the item. Include the following information in your email request:
- Order #
- Title of item
- Your name and shipping address
- Your daytime phone number
- Your email address
- The reason you wish to return the item
Note: Returns can only be accepted under the conditions above and must be accompanied by a valid Return Authorization number. All returns received without a valid RA number will not be accepted.
- Receive Authorization for a Return: Our order-processing department will email you within 24 hours. If you have included all of the necessary information above and your item is deemed to be acceptable for return, you will receive a return authorization number, along with a form that you will be asked to print, complete and return with the package.
Note: Sending your request to an email address other than firstname.lastname@example.org will delay our response. Additional delays in receipt of an RA number may arise if sufficient information about the item and your order are not included in your email to us. All returns must include a completed return authorization form.
- Prepare the Return: Clearly write the return authorization number that you have received on the outside of the box. Print and complete the return form and include it inside the box with the item. Package the item for return (preferably in the original packing box) and secure it firmly with shipping tape. Clearly mark the outside of the box with the address as follows:
18 S. Thornton St
Madison, WI 53703
Note: Merchandise returns are accepted within 30 days after the shipping date and must include the original package and all accessories. Most of the items that we sell are considered collectible; therefore, the item itself, all accessories, and the container that it is packaged in are very important.
- Return Shipping Methods: We suggest that you return the item via an insured and traceable source such as Federal Express or U.P.S. Please remember the United Postal Service does not offer tracking on their packages. We cannot guarantee refund on any packages that are sent via an untraceable source.
Note: We do not accept returns sent C.O.D. All C.O.D. returns will be refused.
- Exchange or Refund: In most cases, we will ship a new item out to you within 14 days of receipt of the damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped item. However, as many of our products are offered only in limited quantity, we reserve the right to refund your purchase should we find that we have sold out of the item that you had purchased. All refunds will be issued in accordance with the method that you have purchased the item. Refunds will be processed within 30 days of the date the item was returned and may take 30 to 60 days to appear on your credit card.
- Shipping Refunds: Refunds for the original shipping charges (based on our shipping chart) will be issued under the following conditions:
- If the item is being returned due to defect, damage, or incorrect shipment, AND you are returning everything that was in your shopping cart. Since Shocklines.com charges $5 for shipping on any order, if you keep any portion of your order, you will not be refunded the $5.00 shipping charge for return of an item from that order.
- How do I buy things from your store?
Registered members over the age of 18 will be able to make purchases.
- I did not receive confirmation of my order.
Please email us details at email@example.com. Please include as many details of the order as you can: name and address on order, item ordered, time you placed the order.
|Shipping is FREE for any size order!|
Applicable to U.S. orders only.
International orders should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote.
Please note that because some of the items we sell may be inappropriate for children, you must be 18 years old to purchase from us.
Want to link to our site? We're here to help.
Logo design provided by Caniglia.